Escape the hustle and bustle for an afternoon of foraging and Gin tasting with Local professionsal forager and MOUNTAIN Distilling. Walk away with a MOUNTAIN Tee & our signature Gin made using local botanicals.Shop
Though MOUNTAIN Gin can be enjoyed neat or as part of a gin and tonic, it also provides the perfect underpinning for a variety of cocktails. We’ve selected a few of our favourites below.
• Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and pour in 60ml MOUNTAIN Gin, 25ml fresh lime juice and 25ml simple syrup
• Stir vigorously with a long cocktail spoon until very cold
• Strain into a chilled coupe, and garnish with a cucumber wheel or lime wedge.
• 90mL of chilled MOUNTAIN Gin
• Add just a dash of your preferred dry vermouth
• Stir with ice and strain
• Serve with a citrus twist.
• 40ml MOUNTAIN Gin
• 20ml Limoncello
• 120ml Soda
• 2 rosemary sprigs - one will be used for muddling, and one for garnish
• Strip the leaves from one of the rosemary sprigs, place them in a cocktail shaker with the limoncello
• Muddle gently
• Serve mix with rosemary sprig garnish.
MOUNTAIN Distilling partners with conservation group ‘aTree’
MOUNTAIN Gin is available at a venue near you. Sign Up to our newsletter to keep informed.